March Student of the Month
Congrats Guhan K! He comes to lessons prepared well with a happy and willing attitude. He occasionally brings extra pieces or theory above and beyond his regular assignments. Last fall he took the Violin Practical Level 1 assessment and earned the highest ranking with a First Class Honors with Distinction! He is preparing to take his Level 2 in May. Way to go Guhan!
1. How long have you been playing your instrument?
I've been playing violin for five years.
2. What is your favorite activity?
I like playing with legos, watching Sonic the Hedgehog videos, and reading books.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be an automotive designer. However, my interest might change as I grow up.
4. Any fun fact you would like to share about yourself?
I really enjoy reading the "Pendragon" series.
5. What other activities do you participate in?
At school, I participate in "Running Club'' and sometimes soccer.
6. Which grade are you in? Which school do you go to (Optional)?
I'm in third grade, and I go to Blackwell Elementary.