We want to extend a BIG thank you to all of our students who have practiced diligently, performed bravely, and learned patiently this past school year. Thank you to our awesome teachers who have mentored and helped inspire our students succeed and learn. Also, a huge acknowledgement and high-fives to the parents who have invested hours on the road, and time every day to encourage, kindly remind and motivate kids to stay dedicated and keep learning!
We are just finishing up our Spring Trimester (Monday, 6/25 is our last day) and we start our Summer schedule on Tuesday. If you are not taking summer lessons, but you do have a make-up with your teacher, please contact them for a timeslot as the Summer schedule is different from the Spring schedule.
- Parking: As a kind courtesy to our wonderful neighbors, please continue to park on NE 1st St.
- Please let you teacher know as soon as you can if you are going to miss a lesson. Texting works great!
- We will be publishing our 2018-19 calendar in mid-July. We will send a separate email requesting your preferred time for the Fall trimester.
- Summer starts on Tuesday 6/26.
- There are 8 weeks available for lessons. We offer week-by-week flexible scheduling, so you can choose how many you would like. Tuition for the entire summer is due at the first lesson.
- Cancelled lessons: The regular cancellation/makeup policy will be in effect. Once you choose the specific weeks that you want lessons, there will be one makeup lesson offered in the event of illness, etc.
- The tuition cost will be the number of lessons you would like, multiplied by the cost below:
- 30 min = $32
- 45 min = $48
- 60 min = $64
Summer Lesson Schedule:
- Week 1 – Tue 6/26 to Sat 6/30 (Monday 6/25 is part of the Spring Trimester)
- Week 2 – Mon 7/2 to Sat 7/7 (Closed 7/4 for Independence Day)
- Week 3 – Mon 7/9 to Sat 7/14
- Week 4 – Mon 7/16 to Sat 7/21
- Week 5 – Mon 7/23 to Sat 7/28
- Week 6 – Mon 7/30 to Sat 8/4
- Week 7 – Mon 8/6 to Sat 8/11
- Week 8 – Mon 8/13 to Fri 8/17 (No Saturday lesson)
- Closed – Sat 8/18 to Mon 9/3, break