August Student of the Month is Rachel S! She has been playing the piano for 6 years consistently and is currently working on her Level 5 and Theory Exam in the Royal Conservatory of Music Development Program. Outside of piano she also swims competitively on her swim team! She is a kind-hearted girl who works very hard. Great job Rachel!
1. How long have you been playing your instrument?
-I started 6 years ago.
2. What is your favorite activity?
-I like to read.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
-I have no idea.
4. Any fun fact you would like to share about yourself?
-I can speak Chinese.
5. What other activities do you participate in?
-I’m on a swim team.
6. Which grade are you in? Which school do you go to?
-I’m going into 7th grade at Ottle Middle School