September Student of the Month is Daphne B! She works diligently each week on her pieces with her parents and is progressing quickly through her books. She is able to learn through slipups and is always excited to try new songs! Way to go, Daphne!
1. How long have you been playing your instrument?
2. What is your favorite activity?
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
-Ballet and musical theater teacher
4. Any fun fact you would like to share about yourself?
5. What other activities do you participate in?
-Swimming, musical theater, (home)studio, painting and coloring
6. Which grade are you in? Which school do you go to?
-First grade, homeschooled